Tuesday 16 September 2014

Questions about my college course!

1. What were your expectations on starting the course?
My expectations on starting the course were that I wanted to find out all about the different types of makeup and how to apply the makeup the right way.
 

2. What are your initial thoughts on West College and the Media make up course?

My initial thoughts on the course and college were that I surprised at how nice everyone was.

3. What is your funniest moment of college life so far?
I was just walking past and this girl just started punch a wall


4. What is the most interesting thing you have learned or learned how to do so far?
The most interesting thing I learned from the course  is how to make scars

5. Who is your make up idol?
My makeup idol is the youtubers Tanya Burr and Zollea

6. Why do you want to be a MUA?
I want to be a MUA becuase I would love to work a set and help people feel confident in their own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment